Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Metchosin

Im back in Metchosin (and Canada) tonight. Holy shit. Holy shit.

It.. I.. um, dont know how I feel. Partly it feels like I never left. Partly it feels like Ive been away for years, and I dont have a home here anymore.. Although, as far as my home in Metchosin goes, definately feels like I never left more than the latter.

On the ferry over, I tripped out pretty hard, staring at the loonie, and other Canadian montary things.. and then, I put beside it, a Quetzal (mainly used guatemalan coin). I felt like my brain was trying to shift back to being used to Canadian coins, and that my entire trip was more or less a dream.. as I sat on BC Ferrys.. but then, there beside the loonies and toonies, was this Quetzal. A coin which is now more familiar to me than anything Canadian. Its hard believing the two sides of my life exsist together.

Anyways. Im crazy tired, and kinda sick.

Thanks fer readin an carin.

Tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home