Monday, August 21, 2006

Something more.

I also miss the pine needles.

I miss the warm winds and the smell of freshly cut lawn.
I miss the ability to lay listliss on a carpet indoors for hours, then get up, pee, eat, and do it all over again.
I miss Andy, Stewart and Darien. I miss Angelena. I miss sitting and talking and sharing experiences and opinions with all of my parents.
I miss walking through the woods, semi-aimlessly, through alpine meadows, west-coast rainforests, and straw-filled feilds.
I miss living with my sister, in our cabin, on the ocean.
I miss tormenting the general public with my brother.

So, I guess I miss Canada too... really difficult to keep from crying right now. Its been a while, Canada seemed so far away for a long time.

*deep breath*

Anyways, in other news.. lately, well.. actually for a while, Ive given many an hour of serious thought to coming back down to Latin America, to do it all over again. This time, South America..
Banking on taking a year or more to do it. Banking (heh) on saving up money beforehand, but also... working, perhaps as much time as I am biking, to keep a travelling net balance of Zero.

Anyways. Worlds still spinning. Life is a time warp, shake your ass and just do it.

tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home