Saturday, August 19, 2006

And now for the present tense.

Im back at Maya Pedal, alone in the Guatemalan bike shop, for now.

And I return to Canada, in 10 days. Thats one week, and 3 days. Thats 240 hours. Thats a really short time.

And I realized that I missed Guatemala, and I love the town that I lived in here for near 4 months. And I love (and am biwlidered and excited by) the fact that I can actually COMMUNICATE with the people around here.. I can have conversations, and get to know people!
And I hate the fact that I am fairly sick. Ive been sleeping rediculus amounts (more than 12 hours in the past 24, and Im ready to walk back home right now and go to bed all over again).

And, I wish I could stay, and work in Guatemala, all over again. If I could afford to, it would be a really, really tough decision.

But lifes bound to change, and I suppose that Im only 20, and I have the time to do this all over again 50 times in a row, if I so desired.

Anyways. Adios, hasta luego, vamos a vernos en poco tiempo.

A reminder: I can again be reached by telephone (long distance :P). (502) 7849 4671, best to call in the evenings (after 5) during the week, or any time during the weekend. I am one hour ahead of BC time, and in line with Albertain time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home