Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aliens?

Look at this guy! He's so cute! This is what your brain looks like on drugs.


For those who are interested, I KICKED ASS in my bike race.. wow, like holy crap I did really well. Well, long story short is, is that I passed hordes of people, people on bikes worth a lot of money, passed them while riding my lovely quaint little Apollo, rescue'd from a ditch. I even had people criticizing my bicycle and its components, the day before the race. I bet I passed them too :)
Out of the 40 cyclists that did just the cycle portion of the triathalon, I placed 8th. Not too shabby, Im happy with myself. It makes me want to race bikes more. Makes me want to get a bike thats more fancy-pancy-race-like. Too bad it would be useless for anything else but racing.. oh well.
Anyways. Work is work. Life is life. Im currently applying for a position that would take place this winter... in Ontario.. leading sleddog expeditions!!!! I'd be a superhero if I did that. Thats just so, truely, badass.
Peace and love and peanutbutterbrittle.
Tyler

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics - what's your camera/lens?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Squid said...

Hey there,

My camera is a Canon Powershot A430 that I bought for $150 from Costco. Has the lens thats built in, and has a sweet macro setting :)
Im happy that you like them. I have no real knowledge in photography, just enjoy taking pictures.

Tyler

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home