Thursday, April 06, 2006

Info

So, this blog entails my current trip to Guatemala and Central America. Im here volunteering with a group called Maya Pedal (www.mayapedal.org). Its a sweet Guatemalan NGO that builds pedal-powered machines such as grain millers, water pumps, and (now) washing machines. Ive been in Guatemala since the 16th of January, and I dont really have too much plans as far as leaving Central America goes...

The two long posts below entail what Ive written in my mass emails, since I arrived in Central America. The bottem set is more recent, the above set is what I wrote when I first got here. I personally think the first entries are the most entertaining..
Who knew that everything in those blogs would appear on the same page. Well.. go ahead and read them, if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home